Texas ASCD Professional Development Sessions
- Institute – 1-day professional development session
- Academy – 2 or more day professional development session
By hosting one of our professional development sessions you will receive a proportionate number of complimentary registrations.
What does hosting a session involve?
- Providing a contact person for arrangements before and during presentation
- Help in promoting this session to surrounding schools/districts
- Providing a location for the professional development session
- Providing am and pm snacks, of your choice, for participants. (usually consisting of am - coffee and doughnuts, pm - soft drinks and cookies)
- Providing audio visual equipment for the presenter (usually consisting of a projector, screen, computer, microphone, and flip chart with markers)
- Providing a registration table at the session
What does Texas ASCD provide?
- A quality professional development session
- Qualified presenter in the field of education
- A contact person in the Texas ASCD office that will attend the professional development session
- Promotion of your professional development session
- Copies of all handouts
- Handling all presenter travel and expenses
Contact the Texas ASCD office to discuss this opportunity at 800-717-2723 or